Eco leather Art-Vision - buy online
SUMMARY OF ECO LEATHER ART-VISION:
- roll width 1,38m, material thickness 1,2mm, manufacturer China
- composition: covering - polyurethane 70%, base - cotton 30%
- for convenience we cut rolls of 15 lin.m or 20,7 sq.m
- factory rolls are 30 lin.m or 41,4 sq.m
- used at temperatures from -35 to +55 °С
- for sale for a cut in linear meters in multiples of 10 cm and in rolls; minimum order 1 linear meter; the material you ordered will be wound on a round tube before shipment and carefully packed in several layers of air-bubble film
SPECIFICATIONS OF ECO LEATHER ART-VISION:
- composition: covering - polyurethane 70%, base - cotton 30%
- abrasion resistance: more than 100,000 (one hundred thousand) cycles (test BS 5690 Martindale)
- resistance to repeated bending after exposure to moisture and ultraviolet radiation: 2,500,000 (two hundred fifty thousand) cycles (GOST 8979-75 artificial aging)
- abrasion resistance: 1000 (one thousand) revolutions (TsNIIPIK method)
- frost resistance: more than 50,000 (fifty thousand) cycles (GOST 20876-75)
- color fastness to light: 4 points (good) (ASTM D-3597 test)
- cigarette test - non-flammable (passed ISO 8191/188)
- breathability: 27 ml/cm2. per hour (GOST 8973)
- vapor permeability: 1.6 mg/cm 2. per hour (GOST 22900)
- hygroscopicity: 6.6% (GOST 8971)
ASSORTMENT OF ECO LEATHER ART-VISION:
DESCRIPTION OF ECO LEATHER:
- Eco leather - artificial leather, which is a thin polyurethane film reinforced with a layer of polyurethane foam with a knitted backing.
- Eco leather stretches slightly in the transverse direction and practically does not stretch in the longitudinal direction.
- If you need to hide irregularities and make the surface soft, then you need to order Eco leather or already triplated with foam rubber spunbond, or additionally use the first layer foam rubber of the required thickness.
- Eco leather is pleasant to the touch - soft, elastic. Its thermal conductivity properties are close to wood, leather, it is "warm".
- Eco leather is breathable and breathable.
- Eco leather is hygroscopic, that is, it absorbs water vapour.
- Eco leather is non-allergenic, because does not stand out from itself during operation.
WHAT IS THE ECO LEATHER DIFFERENT BETWEEN:
- All Eco leathers presented on our website are of very good quality and are used in different areas. The more expensive Eco leather is, the better it is. We suggest you first purchase catalogs with samples of Eco leather you need with a 40% discount, choose the most suitable Eco leather in color, texture and quality, and then place an order on it.
- Eco leather Oregon - the cheapest and most bought position from eco leather! Despite the price, Oregon Eco leather has good wear resistance, and in appearance is not inferior to expensive counterparts.
- Space and Vega Eco leather - a novelty in the range of Eco leather for furniture. Similar in quality to Oregon faux leather.
- Eco leather Alba and Art Vision - high-quality Eco leather for furniture, which is also widely used in auto-tuning. The unique finish gives the material additional qualities that expand its design possibilities. Eco leather with good hygienic and performance properties, providing maximum comfort. The material is lightfast, breathable, highly resistant to repeated bending, abrasion and scratch resistance. It is used for sewing car covers and car seats.
- Eco leather Cordoba is a new high-tech type of Eco leather. Like any other Eco leather, this material in its appearance and tactile properties is as close as possible to natural leather. The main feature of Eco leather Cordova is the special EASY CLEAN coating, which provides easy cleaning from most household dirt, including traces of ballpoint pens. To remove ink, simply rub the skin with a regular paper towel. That is why Eco leather Cordova is perfect for upholstering furniture, upholstering a car interior and sewing high-quality car seat covers. In terms of its performance characteristics, Eco leather Cordova is noticeably superior to Eco leather Oregon, but still inferior in strength Eco leather on microfiber.
- Eco leather Crete - high-tech artificial leather with increased wear resistance: up to 200,000 Martindale test cycles. This is several times more than that of budget Eco leather and, in fact, in terms of wear resistance, it corresponds to Eco leather on microfiber. Topics no less Eco leather Crete does not have a microfiber backing, so it is not so resistant to cuts and mechanical damage. Scope of Eco leather Crete: upholstery of car interiors, home, industrial and public furniture.
- Eco leather Companion differs from Eco leather Oregon, Alba and Art Vision in a more wear-resistant and durable polyurethane film in the front layer, which is super scratch resistant. Eco leather Companion has the same front layer as Eco Microfiber leather, but differs in that the polyurethane film is applied not on microfiber, but on polyurethane foam with a fleece fabric backing. If the Eco Microfiber leather is used for the complete constriction of the car interior seats, then the Eco leather Companion is mainly used for upholstery of the seat backs, for sewing covers and the constriction of not very curved parts of the car interior.
- Eco leather Stretch is distinguished by its softness and plasticity, which allows it to be used when sewing outerwear - jackets, raincoats, and also suits, skirts, trousers. It is also widely used for sewing handbags and accessories.
- Of the entire range of faux leather, only eco leather Oregon and eco microfiber leather are available in perforated versions.
ECO LEATHER APPLICATION:
- Eco leather is mainly used for sewing seat covers and upholstery for passenger cars, minibuses, buses, truck seats and various special equipment.
- It is used for binding door cards, gear lever, podium, acoustic shelf, car interior panel elements.
- Attention, in 90% of cases, tuning studio masters use Eco Microfiber leather for professional upholstery of seats and door cards of the car interior. It has the same thickness as genuine leather in skins, and the quality and variety of colors and textures of Eco Microfiber leather are unmatched!
- If you need to upholstery the steering wheel or gear stick, we recommend using the SW for steering wheels series. Eco microfiber leather Schweitzer BMW, Schweitzer Nappa and Dakota many craftsmen also use the steering wheel and gearshift knob to tighten, but on their own responsibility.
- It is used for covering various skins in the cabin of a minibus, bus, in the cab of trucks and various special equipment.
- Upholstery of furniture for the home.
- Upholstery of office furniture.
- Upholstery of children's furniture.
- Upholstery of sports equipment.
- Sewing toys.
- Sewing handbags.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CAR SEATS UPHOLSTERY WITH ECO LEATHER:
- Under any Eco leather it is necessary to putfoam rubber on a backing, which is desirable to stick to Eco leather when tightening the seats. For these purposes, we recommend using aerosol glue Fensol 60 Fentac Adhesives or Tuskbond.
- Which foam to use, mesh or spunbond? Experts in the field of car seat upholstery recommend using foam rubber on a mesh, which is more durable than spunbond.
- Eco leather for the middle inserts of the back and seat, as a rule, is duplicated with foam rubber on a 10mm mesh, and the side support elements of the back and seat - with foam rubber on a 5mm mesh.
- For your convenience, the range of Eco leather on our website contains Eco leather Oregon on foam rubber with a backing. Foam rubber with a backing in the form of a mesh or spunbond is already glued to the Oregon Eco leather by the glue method, which allows you to immediately use the sandwich when tightening, and not stick the foam to the Eco leather.
WAYS OF FITTING ECO LEATHER DETAILS:
- The front of the part is covered with eco leather with a fold on the inside. From the inside, the eco leather is attached with a stapler. If necessary, foam rubber of the required thickness is laid under it.
- A cover is sewn from eco leather according to the shape of the part. The finished cover is pulled over the part and pulled together from the inside of the part with rubber bands or ropes.
- eco leather is glued to the surface of the part using aerosol glue.
- eco leather is glued to the surface of the part with liquid glue.
GLUES SUITABLE FOR ECO LEATHER:
- For gluing eco leather on surfaces that are not exposed to temperatures above 50 °С, we recommend using glue:
All these adhesives do not keep temperatures higher than 50 °С, therefore they are mainly used for covering the eco leather of such car interior parts as an acoustic shelf, door trims, podiums, and a subwoofer.
- For gluing eco leather on surfaces exposed to temperatures above 50°С, we recommend using heat-resistant adhesives:
All of these adhesives can be used to cover an eco leather torpedo, dashboard, roof lining, side pillar linings without fear that the leather will come off in hot weather.
- All presented liquid and aerosol adhesives are used for gluing eco leather, but each master likes this or that glue for one reason or another. Therefore, if you are constantly engaged in wrapping eco leather, we recommend trying all the adhesives and choosing the most suitable one for yourself.
- If the working surface is plastic with PP/PE marking, then to apply the material to such a surface, you need to buy a polychloroprene adhesive SAR 30-E. Only this glue is suitable for such a surface.
HOW IS IT CORRECT TO PUT ON ECO LEATHER:
- All the methods below are for the eco leather gluing.
- First you need to measure and cut off the required piece of material. Then it should be laid out on the surface to be pasted and the course of the gluing should be planned (take into account the phasing of the gluing, all surface bends, time intervals).
- The surfaces to be bonded must be cleaned and dried.
- It is advisable to pre-clean smooth plastic surfaces with a fine sandpaper (grain size 100) for better adhesion to the glue.
- The work surface must be degreased with a thinner cleaner Molecule or with another degreasers.
- If the working surface is plastic, on which the PP/PE marking or other markings are indicated, then before applying the glue, it is necessary to treat this surface with an anti-silicone and primer for plastic, so that the glue does not peel off from the plastic.
- If some old material is already installed on the working surface, then it is up to you to rip it off or not. You can stick the new material directly onto the old material. We recommend that you try gluing on a small piece and decide whether to remove the old material or not.
- DEPENDING ON THE ADHESIVE, THE METHOD OF GLUING DIFFERENT:
- If you have chosen liquid glue Furniture, 88 or Heat Resistant glue Molecule, then it is necessary to apply the glue in a thin layer on both surfaces with a brush, roller or using a spray gun from a distance of at least 30-40cm (nozzle diameter 2.5-3 mm, air pressure at least 4 atmospheres), wait until the solvent partially evaporates from the glue, after which it is necessary to press the eco leather to the surface and fix it for a short time. The glue is applied to both bonded surfaces evenly, without gaps. Avoid strong glue soaking the inside of the eco leather. The final bonding with these liquid adhesives takes place within 24 hours. You can not apply glue to the eco leather itself, if it already adheres well.
- If you have chosen one of the aerosol adhesives (the most common method), then you need to spray the glue on the work surface and on the inside of the eco leather, wait until the solvent partially disappears from the glue, after which it is necessary to press the eco leather to the surface and fix it for a short time. Final bonding with aerosol adhesives takes place within 24 hours. You can not apply glue to the eco leather itself, if it already adheres well. Attention, with a 100% guarantee, eco leather will only be glued to the working surface with Scotch-Weld 3M 90. The rest of the aerosol adhesives given above are also used for gluing eco leather, but, for some reason, there are sometimes complaints about them. It's up to you.
- If you have chosen thermoactivated glue Thermoactive glue Molecule, KLEYBERG 900-И, Poligrip, SAR 306, SAR 30-E, If you have chosen thermoactivated glue , then gluing eco leather is much more difficult with a industrial hairdryer. The glue is applied to both glued surfaces either with a spray gun from a distance of at least 30-40 cm (nozzle diameter 2.5-3 mm, air pressure at least 4 atmospheres), or with a thin layer with a brush (roller). The glue is applied to both bonded surfaces evenly, without gaps. Avoid strong glue soaking the inside of the eco leather. From a spray gun, glue is applied in at least five thin layers. Each subsequent layer is applied after the previous layer has dried. Drying time for each layer is 20-30 minutes. After the last layer has dried, eco leather (with an adhesive layer applied to it) is laid on the working surface (casing), which, in turn, is also covered with an adhesive layer. Since the glue on the work surface and on eco leather after drying does not possess stickiness, the two surfaces do not stick together when applied to each other. This is very convenient, as it allows you to lay out eco leather with an adhesive layer applied to it on a working surface covered with glue and to anticipate and plan a step-by-step gluing process. After the eco leather is decomposed, the glue on the work surface and on the eco leather is activated (heated) in small areas with an industrial (professional) hairdryer until stickiness appears, after which the eco leather is smoothed and pressed against the work surface. You need to press the eco leather until the temperature of the glue drops and both surfaces stick together. To activate the glue, you need to either directly heat the glue from the wrong side of the eco leather, or heat the eco leather itself from the front side. eco leather in difficult places is additionally warmed up with a hairdryer. Thus, section by section, gluing takes place over the entire surface. This is the convenience of step-by-step gluing of eco leather using thermoactivated glue. The distance from the hair dryer nozzle to the adhesive layer and the temperature are chosen so as not to burn the eco leather and at the same time activate (liquefy) the adhesive. Wear protective gloves to avoid burns. Special places subject to stress are additionally glue-treated. When glue is applied in thin layers, the glue does not give thickness. If you find a non-glued area, the glue allows you to fix this defect by reheating the area.
- We recommend that you try to stick a small piece of eco leather first, gain some experience, and then move on to the rest of the material. The essence of gluing eco leather is that the glue is slightly absorbed into the substrate and into the work surface, then, after pressing the eco leather to the work surface, the two surfaces are firmly glued. Before gluing, carefully read the instructions for using the appropriate adhesive on our website in the glues. section.
ECO LEATHER CARE:
- NO DRY CLEANING for eco leather! It will start to peel off immediately after dry cleaning or a little later. The front polyurethane layer is destroyed by dry cleaning. Dry cleaning also breaks the bond of the front polyurethane layer with the base.
- To remove common pollutions (tea, coffee, juice, dust, etc.), the eco leather surface must be treated with a moistened soft cloth with light movements, then be sure to wipe it dry. In the same way dust and dirt are removed. If it was not possible to get rid of the pollution immediately, the use of 40-50% alcohol-water solution or ammonia is allowed.
- Over time, leather upholstery, when exposed to sunlight, humidity, temperature, and other effects, dries out, loses its elasticity and appearance, wipes, stretches, or begins to tear at the seams, and cracks form on the surface of the leather that become clogged with dirt. To avoid such troubles and to preserve the integrity of eco leather as long as possible, it is necessary to use a special tool for eco leather care - conditioner for eco leather. It is necessary to process eco leather with such a tool once a month in the summer and once every three months in the winter.
- If the surface is covered with snow-white eco leather or eco leather of light tones, then for better protection from pollution (for example, jeans can “tint” the leather upholstery of the furniture with a dye that cannot be removed), it is recommended to use special water and dirt-repellent impregnations for eco leather, textiles and high-tech materials. These funds can be purchased at almost any supermarket, in stores selling shoes and leather clothes. When choosing an impregnation, be sure to read the instructions for use. If there is an indication "not use for PU" (do not use for polyurethane coatings), then this product is not suitable.
- It is strongly discouraged to leave the eco leather wet after the care and cleaning procedures. This will lead to a partial destruction of the polymer film, and, as a consequence, to premature loss of the original appearance of eco leather.
- Today more and more eco leather in the car interior is wiped with wet wipes. This can never be done! The composition of the solution with which the wipes are moistened includes components that destroy eco leather. It is enough to wipe the eco leather with a soft cloth moistened with clean water.
- Attention! Do not use solvents and abrasive cleaners to clean eco leather !!!
NECESSARY FOR UPHOLSTERY WITH ECO LEATHER:
NEEDED FOR RESALE ECO LEATHER: