Экокожа Орегон ПЕРФОРАЦИЯ на поролоне 5мм
со спанбондом ЧЕРНАЯ стеганная СИНЕЙ
ниткой ДВОЙНОЙ КВАДРАТ 30х30мм ширина 1,4м
есть на складе
КРАТКИЕ ДАННЫЕ СТЕГАННОЙ ЭКОКОЖИ НА ПОРОЛОНЕ С ПОДЛОЖКОЙ:
- ширина рулона 1,4м, толщина поролона с подложкой 5мм, толщина кожи 0,85мм
- подложка - спанбонд, размер квадрата 44х44мм
- для удобства нарезаем рулончики по 10пог.м или 14кв.м
- заводские рулоны идут по 20пог.м или 28кв.м
- экокожа произведена в Китае, поролон и спанбонд в России
- триплирование произведено в России клеевым методом
- после триплирования материал был простеган на промышленной стегальной машине
- используется при температуре от -35 до +55 °С
- sold for a cut in linear meters in multiples of 10cm and in rolls; minimum order 1 linear meter; the material you ordered is wound on a round tube before shipment and carefully packed in several layers of air-bubble film
DESCRIPTION OF QUILTED ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING:
- Quilted eco leather on foam rubber with a backing is eco leather Oregon with decorative stitching in the form of a rhombus, square, honeycomb and dumbbell, duplicated with 5mm foam rubber with spunbond backing. It is used for sewing car seat covers, interior decorative upholstery of parts and seats of interiors of cars, minibuses, buses, boats and details of cabins of various special equipment. Also eco leather on foam rubber with a backing is used for upholstering furniture, sports equipment, sewing toys, making haberdashery products.
- Quilted eco leather on foam rubber with a backing stretches slightly in the transverse direction and practically does not stretch in the longitudinal direction. This is more than enough for sewing car seat covers and upholstering not very curved surfaces.
- The main plus of eco leather on foam rubber with a backing is that when any surface is covered, all irregularities are smoothed out and the surface becomes soft to the touch.
- If you need to hide irregularities and make the surface soft, and nothing suits you from the range of Oregon eco leather on foam rubber with a backing, then you can choose any eco leather from our assortment and order separately foam rubber thickness 3mm, 5mm or 10mm. This foam rubber can be simply laid with the first layer under the eco-leather of your choice, or glued to it using, for example, aerosol glue Fensol 60 Fentac Adhesives.
- The foam rubber is reinforced with a backing in the form of a spunbond or a mesh, which, in addition to preventing the destruction of the foam rubber and reinforcing it, also does not allow the glue to be absorbed into the foam rubber when gluing eco leather on foam rubber with a backing, and therefore helps to glue it to the work surface with minimal glue consumption.
- Nice to the touch - soft, elastic. Its thermal conductivity properties are close to wood, leather, it is "warm".
- Air and vapor permeable.
- It is hygroscopic, i.e. it absorbs water vapor.
- Non-allergenic, since it does not emit anything from itself during operation.
USAGE OF QUILTED ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING:
- Quilted eco leather on foam rubber is used in non-professional tuning as an inexpensive upholstery leather.
- It is mainly used for sewing seat covers and hauling door cards for car interiors.
- It is used for covering various skins in the cabin of a minibus, bus, in the cab of trucks and various special equipment.
UPHOLSTERY METHODS WITH ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING:
- The front side of the detail is covered with eco leather on foam rubber with a bend on the inside. From the inside, eco leather on foam rubber is attached with a stapler.
- A cover is sewn according to the shape of the detail. The finished cover is pulled over the detail and pulled together from the inside of the detail with rubber bands or ropes.
- Eco leather on foam rubber with a backing is glued to the surface of the detail using aerosol glue.
- Eco leather on foam rubber with a backing is glued to the surface of the detail using liquid glue.
GLUES FOR ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING:
- For gluing eco leather on foam rubber with a backing on surfaces that are not exposed to temperatures above 50°С, we recommend using the following adhesives:
All these adhesives do not keep temperatures higher than 50°С, so they are mainly used for covering eco leather on foam rubber with a backing of such car interior parts as an acoustic shelf, door trims, podiums, and a subwoofer.
- For gluing eco leather on foam rubber with a backing on surfaces exposed to temperatures above 50°С, we recommend using the following heat-resistant adhesives:
All these adhesives can be used with eco leather on foam rubber with a backing to upholstery dashboard, roof lining, side pillar linings without fear that the eco leather will come off in hot weather.
- All presented liquid and aerosol adhesives are used for gluing eco leather on foam rubber with a backing, but each master likes this or that glue for one reason or another. Therefore, if you are constantly engaged in upholstering eco-leather on foam rubber with a backing, we recommend trying all the glue and choosing the most suitable one for yourself.
- If the working surface is plastic with PP/PE marking, then to stick the material on a such surface, you need to take polychloroprene glue SAR 30-E.
HOW TO GLUE ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING CORRECTLY:
- All the methods that are given below refer to the gluing of eco leather on foam rubber with a backing.
- First you need to measure and cut off the required piece of material. Then it should be laid out on the surface to be pasted and the course of the gluing should be planned (take into account the phasing of the gluing, all surface bends, time intervals).
- The surfaces to be bonded must be cleaned and dried.
- Smooth plastic surfaces should preferably be sanded with fine sandpaper (grit 100) for better adhesion to the glue.
- The working surface must be degreased with a thinner-cleaner Moleculeor others degreasers.
- If the working surface is plastic with PP/PE marking or other markings, before applying glue, you need to treat such a surface with anti-siliconeandprimer on plastic, so that the glue does not peel off the plastic.
- If some old material is already installed on the work surface, then it is up to you to rip it off or not. You can stick the new material directly onto the old material. We recommend that you try sticking on a small piece and decide whether to remove the old material or not.
- DEPENDING ON THE ADHESIVE, THE METHOD OF GLUING IS DIFFERENT:
- If you chose liquid glue Furniture, 88 or Molecule Heat Resistant, it is necessary to apply glue with a thin layer on both surfaces with a brush, roller or using a spray gun from a distance of at least 30-40 cm (nozzle diameter 2.5-3 mm, air pressure at least 4 atmospheres), wait until the solvent partially disappears from the glue, after which it is necessary to press eco letaher on foam rubber with backing to the surface and fix for a short time. Glue is applied on both glued surfaces evenly, without gaps. Do not allow glue to impregnate the inside of eco letaher on foam rubber with backing. Final bonding with this heat-resistant glue occurs within 24 hours. You can don't apply glue to the eco-leather itself if it already adheres well.
- If you have chosen one of the aerosol glues, you need to spray it on the work surface and on the wrong side of the eco leather on foam rubber with backing, wait until the solvent partially disappears from the adhesive, then press the eco leather on foam backing to the surface and fix it for a short time. Final gluing with aerosol adhesives occurs within 24 hours. Attention, with a 100% guarantee, eco leather can be glued to the working surface only with Scotch-Weld 3M 90. The rest of the aerosol glues given above are also used to gluing microfiber eco leather, but for some reason, there are sometimes complaints about them. You decide.
- If you have chosen one of the thermally activated glues Molecule Thermo Active, KLEYBERG 900-И, Poligrip, SAR 306, SAR 30-E, then gluing the eco leather on foam rubber is a little more complicated, and require a hairdryer. The glue is applied to both surfaces either with a spray gun from a distance of at least 30-40 cm (nozzle diameter 2.5-3 mm, air pressure at least 4 atmospheres), or with a thin layer of a brush (roller). Glue is applied on both glued surfaces evenly, without gaps. Do not allow glue to impregnate the inside of eco leather on foam rubber. The glue is applied in at least five layers. Each subsequent layer is applied after the previous layer has dried. The drying time of each layer is 20-30 minutes. After the last layer has dried, eco leather on foam rubber (with an adhesive layer applied to it) is laid on the work surface, which is also covered with an adhesive layer. Since the glue on the work surface and on eco leather on foam rubber does not have stickiness after drying, the two surfaces do not stick together when applied to each other. This is very convenient, since it allows you to decompose the material with the glue layer applied on it onto a working surface covered with glue and to anticipate and plan a step-by-step gluing process. After the material is decomposed, the glue on the work surface and on eco leather on foam rubber is activated (heated) in small sections by an industrial (professional) hairdryer until sticky, after which the material is smoothed and pressed to the work surface. It is necessary to press eco leather until the glue temperature drops and both surfaces stick together. To activate the glue, you must either directly heat the glue from the wrong side of the eco leather on foam rubber, or heat the eco leather on the front side. In difficult places eco leather on foam rubber is additionally heated by a hairdryer. Thus, site after site, bonding occurs over the entire surface. This is the convenience of step-by-step gluing using thermally activated glue. The distance from the nozzle of the hair dryer to the adhesive layer and the temperature are selected so as not to burn eco leather and at the same time activate (thin) the glue. To avoid burns, use a protective glove. Special places subjected to load are additionally treated with glue. When applying glue in thin layers, the glue does not give thickness. If you find a non-glued place, the glue allows you to fix this defect by re-heating this area.
- We recommend that you try first sticking a small piece of eco leather on foam rubber with backing, gain some experience, and then go to the rest. The essence of gluing eco leather on foam rubber with backing is that the glue is slightly absorbed into the eco leathers foam rubber backing and on the working surface, then, after pressing the eco leather to the working surface, two surfaces are firmly bonded. Before the gluing, carefully read the instructions for using the appropriate glue on our website in the section glue.
ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING CARE:
- NO DRY CLEANING for eco leather! It will start to peel off immediately after dry cleaning or a little later. The front polyurethane layer is destroyed by dry cleaning. Dry cleaning also breaks the bond of the front polyurethane layer with the base.
- To remove common pollutions (tea, coffee, juice, dust, etc.), the eco leather surface must be treated with a moistened soft cloth with light movements, then be sure to wipe it dry. In the same way dust and dirt are removed. If it was not possible to get rid of the pollution immediately, the use of 40-50% alcohol-water solution or ammonia is allowed.
- Over time, leather upholstery, when exposed to sunlight, humidity, temperature, and other effects, dries out, loses its elasticity and appearance, wipes, stretches, or begins to tear at the seams, and cracks form on the surface of the leather that become clogged with dirt. To avoid such troubles and to preserve the integrity of eco leather as long as possible, it is necessary to use a special tool for eco leather care - conditioner for eco leather. It is necessary to process eco leather with such a tool once a month in the summer and once every three months in the winter.
- If the surface is covered with snow-white eco leather or eco leather of light tones, then for better protection from pollution (for example, jeans can “tint” the leather upholstery of the furniture with a dye that cannot be removed), it is recommended to use special water and dirt-repellent impregnations for eco leather, textiles and high-tech materials. These funds can be purchased at almost any supermarket, in stores selling shoes and leather clothes. When choosing an impregnation, be sure to read the instructions for use. If there is an indication "not use for PU" (do not use for polyurethane coatings), then this product is not suitable.
- It is strongly discouraged to leave the eco leather wet after the care and cleaning procedures. This will lead to a partial destruction of the polymer film, and, as a consequence, to premature loss of the original appearance of eco leather.
- Today more and more eco leather in the car interior is wiped with wet wipes. This can never be done! The composition of the solution with which the wipes are moistened includes components that destroy eco leather. It is enough to wipe the eco leather with a soft cloth moistened with clean water.
- Attention! Do not use solvents and abrasive cleaners to clean eco leather !!!
NECESSARY FOR UPHOLSTERY WITH ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING:
NEEDED FOR RESALE ECO LEATHER ON FOAM RUBBER WITH BACKING: